Green Concrete Technology
OUR VISION : Green India – Green Concrete
OUR MISSION : To Design Most Ecological, Economical, Workable & Durable Concrete and the benefit of Cost Savings to our Client.
- We all know that, Use of Concrete is 2nd Largest consumed material product used by human being after water.
- In General, To produce 1MT of Ordinary Portland Cement, approximately 1 MT of C02 is emitted in Environment.
- India is 2nd Largest Manufacturer of Cement after China.
- To reduce the Carbon Footprint, we are replacing Partly Ordinary Portland Cement with the by product such as Fly Ash, Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag, Silica Fume, Alccofine & Natural Pozzolanic Material to make Green Concrete.
STATIONARY CONCRETE TESTING LABORATORY
- Looking at the Importance of Concrete, we have provided Stationary Concrete Testing Laboratory & Well Equipped Mobile Concrete Laboratory Testing Van .
- In Our Stationary Concrete Testing Laboratory, on the raw material of concrete such as Cement, Supplementary Cement, Sand, Aggregate & Admixture necessary tests will be done.
- Based on the Laboratory results of Raw Material of Concrete, ENGINEERED MIX DESIGN will be prepared.
- Based on Engineered Mix Design, necessary trial mix will be prepared at laboratory and all the testing on concrete will be conducted.
- After Satisfactory Results, FINAL ENGINEERED MIX DESIGN will be given to client for Execution at Site.
MOBILE CONCRETE TESTING
- During Execution/Construction stage, our MOBILE CONCRETE LABORATORY TESTING VAN will visit the site and will check the basic properties of raw material.
- If there is any change in the properties of raw material, necessary corrections will be done at site immediately.
- This will give the most Workable & Durable Concrete.